Interested in Selling Your Vehicle?
We offer the ability to sell your vehicle on consignment with us!
When you sell your vehicle with us, it gets added to our inventory which is displayed on our website as well as sites like AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, and
It’s a great way to get more people to see your vehicle and sell it faster!
Here are the details…
|$10,001 and Up
*Rate may vary on vehicles above $20,000.
- Valid US Drivers License or Photo ID
- Certificate of Title
- 18 Years of age or older
As to any vehicle consigned or sold at the auction, the Seller represents to the Buyer the following:
- The condition, description, known defects, mileage and disclosure relating to the vehicle are accurate and fully disclosed. This includes announcing all vehicles with rebuilt, salvage or flood titles and/or vehicles that have a government title. All Livery vehicles must be announced at the time of consignment.
- Sellers must disclose all mechanical problems.
- The vehicle is properly offered for sale at the auction and all announcements/vehicle descriptions provided to the buyer are accurate and complete. It is the Seller’s obligation to correct any errors as to the announced conditions, or descriptions.
- Sellers are not required to certify mileage on vehicles that are considered “exempt” (vehicles over ten (10) years old under federal law (Sec. 7105, Public Law 105-178 June 9, 1998) except in cases where the local or state laws supersede the federal requirements. However, Sellers may represent miles on exempt units-any statements made by the Seller and all known odometer discrepancies are grounds for arbitration.
- All sellers are responsible for vehicle disclosures as outlined in the WAA Policies. These disclosures include odometer discrepancies, previous salvage vehicles, commercial vehicles, etc.
Fill out the form below so we can learn more about the vehicle you would like to sell.